Figure Biometric Privacy Notice
Why are you receiving this notice? This biometric privacy notice explains how Figure Payments Corporation (“Figure”) collects, uses, shares, retains, and destroys your Biometric Data when you use Figure Pay. “Biometric Data” includes: (i) “Biometric Identifiers,” which are data generated by measurements of your biological characteristics, such as your retina or iris scan, fingerprint, voiceprint, or a scan of your hand or face geometry; and (ii) “Biometric Information,” which is information based on a Biometric Identifier that can be used to identify you. Please review this notice carefully. By agreeing to our collection of your Biometric Data, you consent to the collection, use, sharing, and retention of your Biometric Data as described in this notice.
What type of Biometric Data do we collect?
- Face geometry
How do we collect it?
- We extract your face geometry from the government-issued identification documents and selfies that you provide to us when you create an account on Figure Pay.
How do we use and share it?
- We share your Biometric Data with our third-party service provider, Mitek, to verify your identity.
How long do we retain your Biometric Data?
- We retain your Biometric Data for 90 days after your identity has been verified unless prohibited by law such as a court order.
- Our service provider, Mitek, retains your Biometric Data for 90 days.
What happens to your Biometric Data at the end of the retention period?
- Biometric information will be deleted from all systems unless prohibited by law such as court order.
LAST UPDATED: April 30, 2021